Introducing radiesse filler
radiesse filler , also known as “Radiance“, is a dermal filler It corrects skin wrinkles by replacing the lost volume.
The active ingredient in Radis filler is calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA), a biological compound.
which stimulates the body to produce natural collagen. This filler is also used to treat mild to severe facial wrinkles and to correct lost volume on the back of the hand.
radiesse filler applications
You can see the radiesse filler applications below.
- Adding volume to the chin
- Filling temples and sunken areas
- Adding volume to the lower edge of a person’s jaw
- Smoothing the wrinkles of the cheeks and increasing their volume
- The back of the hands to make the tendons and veins on the back of the hand less visible
- Fix marionette lines, vertical lines that extend from the corners of the mouth down.
- Removing wrinkles near the nose or the smile line that extends from the corner of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
Appointment booking and consultation
In order to use radiesse filler to remove wrinkles and wrinkles, our consultants at Serenity Beauty Clinic dubai are waiting for you to give you a free consultation and help you have a more beautiful skin.
Contact us through the button below.
Care before injecting radiesse filler
- Before the injection, be sure to go to the bathroom.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages for a week before the injection.
- Avoid blood thinners such as aspirin for two weeks before the injection.
- 4 weeks (28 days) before injecting Radiesse filler, you should not use beauty treatments such as laser, chemical peeling, dermabrasion or anti-wrinkle products to remove wrinkles. If these methods are performed before the treatment, there is a possibility of inflammation at the treatment site.
Care after filler injection
By taking these simple precautions, you can aid recovery and recovery and ensure optimal results:
- Avoid exposure to temperatures below zero degrees
- Avoid going to the sauna for 2-3 weeks after the treatment
- Avoid exercising for 24 to 48 hours.
- You can use an ice pack to help reduce swelling.
- If pain and discomfort persist, you can use acetaminophen.
- Avoid touching or massaging the injection site for six hours.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid taking supplements such as multivitamins, fish oils, glucosamine, and vitamin B or vitamin E for 24 hours because these substances are blood thinners and may worsen bruising.