Our anti-wrinkle injection type A weakens the muscles, reduces wrinkles and facial fine lines TO HAVE A FRESHER AND YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE in a non-invasive way.
It is an FDA-approved treatment for both medical and cosmetic purposes.
Anti-Wrinkle injection type A CAN BE USED TO:
- Smooth frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead furrows, bunny lines, and lip lines
- Improve the appearance of chin dimpling
- Diminish the appearance of neck bands and necklines
- Lift the corners of the mouth
- Improve a gummy smile
- Correct a square jawline
- Benefit excessive sweating of hands and underarm
- Improve chronic migraine
- It can also be used as a preventative cosmetic treatment as it can slow the formation of new lines and wrinkles
Although anti-wrinkle injections seem like a simple procedure, it is actually both science and art combined into one. That is why it should only be done by a skilled healthcare professional.
The results can be seen 4 to 10 days after the injection and last for approximately three to eight months. It is important to know that the effects are not permanent, and you may require further sessions to reach your needs.