mesoneedling is known as one of today’s methods among needling processes, which, just like meso needling, increases the level of collagen production and restores and rejuvenates the skin. Mesoneedling is composed of two words “Meso” which is the beginning of the word mesoderm and “Needling” which means needling.
Read More : Hydrafacial Dubai
Meso needling is actually a combination of two methods of mesotherapy and microneedling, in which mesotherapy cocktails are sent deep into the mesoderm layer and the treatment is carried out in this layer, and in the end, it increases the quality, flexibility and elasticity of the skin.
mesoneedling can be done with a Mesogan or Dermapen device, which defines the depth of penetration of the needle and the number of holes created per surface area, and the mesotherapy cocktails are mechanically sent to the desired depth.
Read More : Forma Facial
Due to the creation of thousands of microscopic holes on the surface of the skin, the absorption of topical creams and vitamins increases and the effect of prescribed ointments increases many times.
This treatment method is suitable for all skin types and people who want to improve acne and scars and rejuvenate the skin.
Read More : Morpheus8 in Duabi
- Vitamin B, A, C and E: stimulate the vital functions of cells.
- Amino acid: plays an important role in building proteins (elastin, collagen, etc.).
- Mineral substance: replaces skin deficiencies.
- Coenzyme: accelerates biochemical reactions in tissues.
- Nucleic acid: activates cell communication.
- Antioxidant: reduces the formation of free radicals.
Read More : PRP in Dubai
Mesonedling treatment method
In the mesoneedling treatment method, which is performed with local anesthesia of the skin, simultaneously with the penetration of mesotherapy cocktails into the mesoderm layer by very small punches created by the device in the skin, the action of collagen formation, closing of skin pores, improvement of tissues and finally improvement of the appearance of the resulting skin will be.
Mesoneedling is performed using a digital needle therapy system. The digital needle system consists of a series of microscopic needles that control the penetration depth and duration of the needles entering the tissue. Using this system, during the treatment, the doctor creates many microscopic channels in the dermis and epidermis of the skin, which are called micropunches.
These very small micro-punches stimulate collagen formation in the skin and the result of these factors is the replacement of collagens and elastins, which are the two main parts of skin rejuvenation and beauty. It is estimated that in this method, the collagen structure of the treated skin will be partially replaced during four to seven days (after the treatment).
Read More : Q Switch Laser
Benefits of Mesoneedling
- Eliminating depressions, ridges and wrinkles
- Removing old acne and scars
- skin rejuvenation
- Repairing old wounds
- Collagen production and shrinking and increasing skin elasticity
- Eliminate hair loss
- Increase blood supply to the skin
- Penetration into the deepest layer of the skin
- Increasing the penetration of creams and vitamins in the skin by 90%
- Removing stretch marks caused by pregnancy and rapid weight loss
- Fix previous burns
Read More : Stem Cell Therapy
Suitable candidate for mesoneedling
It is safe to use this treatment method for all people with different skin types who suffer from problems such as scars, acne and skin spots; But if you have any of the following problems, be sure to inform your doctor before doing this procedure:
- You have an active skin infection such as herpes.
- You are allergic to the drugs used in mesotherapy.
- Due to having one of the diseases like diabetes, you don’t have a strong immune system and your wounds heal later than usual.
- You use medicines that thin the blood.
Read More : Aqua gold
Care before mesoneedling
- Leave 14 days between meson needling and things like botox injection, fat injection and gel.
- One day before facial mesoneding, clean your skin completely and avoid makeup and creams.
- Do not use blood thinners 1-2 weeks before.
- If you want to do hair mezvi, 1 day before, wash your scalp thoroughly.
- In the consultation session with the doctor, ask about the side effects and the number of sessions and the benefits and cares and medications used before and after mesonedling.
- Before doing this method, try not to use methods such as solarium and sunbathing to tan your skin.
Read More : Plasmage
Care after mesoneedling
After the treatment, a little redness may be observed in the treatment area. This is completely normal and will resolve within a few hours. Observe the following for one to five days after treatment.
- Avoid makeup after treatment.
- Do not exercise for 24 hours.
- If using mesoneedling to treat hair loss, avoid dyeing and blow-drying them.
- Avoid tanning.
- Avoid injecting dermal fillers.
- Do not swim in chlorinated water.
- Do not use sauna, hot shower or solarium.
- Do not use active products such as glycolic acid and retinol.
- Avoid rubbing or irritating the treatment area.
Side effects of Meso needling
Although meso needling is used to improve and repair the skin; But sometimes it may cause complications that include:
- Bacterial skin infection (rare)
- Discharge and swelling in the recovery phase
- Milia (which can be easily removed)
- An outbreak of acne that is usually mild.
- Herpes simplex virus infection
The occurrence of these side effects largely depends on the care after meso needling. Observing hygiene, avoiding exposure to all kinds of smoke and pollution, avoiding continuous washing or using inappropriate creams and lotions, etc., can greatly reduce the incidence of these complications.
What is meso needling?
Meso needling, also known as microneedling or collagen induction therapy, is a cosmetic procedure that involves using a device with tiny needles to create controlled micro-injuries on the skin’s surface. This process stimulates the skin’s natural healing response and promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
What are the benefits of meso needling?
Meso needling can improve the appearance of various skin concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture. It can also enhance skin firmness and elasticity, reduce pore size, and improve overall skin tone.
How is meso needling performed?
During a meso needling treatment, a trained professional will clean and numb the skin, then use a device with fine needles to create multiple microchannels on the targeted area. These channels allow for better absorption of topical serums or medications. The procedure typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the area being treated.
Is mesoneedling painful?
Most people experience mild discomfort during mesoneedling, but it is generally well-tolerated. A topical numbing cream can be applied before the procedure to minimize any potential discomfort. The sensation is often described as a slight pricking or vibrating feeling.
How long is the recovery period after meso needling?
The recovery period after meso needling is relatively short. Immediately after the treatment, the skin may appear red and slightly inflamed, similar to a sunburn. This redness usually subsides within a day or two. The skin may also feel dry and tight for a few days. Complete healing and optimal results typically occur within a week to two weeks.
How many meso needling sessions are needed?
The number of meso needling sessions needed varies depending on the individual’s skin condition and desired results. In general, a series of three to six treatments spaced about four to six weeks apart is recommended. Maintenance treatments may be necessary every six months to a year to sustain the results.
Who is a good candidate for meso needling?
Meso needling is suitable for most skin types and can benefit individuals with various skin concerns. However, it may not be suitable for those with active infections, open wounds, or certain skin conditions. A consultation with a qualified professional is important to determine if mesoneedling is appropriate for an individual’s specific needs.
Are there any side effects or risks associated with meso needling?
The side effects of meso needling are generally mild and temporary. They may include redness, swelling, mild bruising, dryness, and flaking of the skin. In rare cases, there is a risk of infection or scarring. It is crucial to follow post-treatment care instructions provided by the professional to minimize any potential risks.
Can meso needling be combined with other treatments?
Yes, meso needling can be combined with other cosmetic treatments to enhance results. For example, it is often performed in conjunction with the application of topical serums, such as hyaluronic acid or growth factors, to promote deeper penetration into the skin. It can also be combined with procedures like PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for added benefits.
How long do the results of mesoneedling last?
The results of meso needling can vary depending on individual factors and the specific skin concern being addressed. Generally, noticeable improvements in skin texture and appearance can be seen within a few weeks after the initial treatment. Regular maintenance treatments can help prolong the results and keep the skin looking refreshed and rejuvenated.
How long does it take to see results?
Results vary from person to person, but many individuals start to notice improvements in their skin texture and tone within a few weeks after the initial treatment. However, for optimal results, a series of treatments spaced several weeks apart is often recommended.
Are there any side effects or downtime?
After mesoneedling, you may experience redness, mild swelling, and sensitivity in the treated area, similar to a sunburn. These effects typically subside within a day or two. It’s important to avoid sun exposure and apply sunscreen during the healing phase. Rarely, there may be more severe side effects such as infection or scarring, but these are very uncommon.