veneers in dubai
Veneers in Dubai Marina Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance.
Dental veneers By Serenity
Veneers in Dubai Marina
Best Veneers in Dubai
Best Veneers in Dubai Marina
Veneers in Marina
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Dental Veneer Procedure
Getting a dental veneer usually requires three trips to the dentist one for a consultation and two to make and apply the veneers. One tooth or many teeth can undergo the veneering process at the same time.
If you want to improve your smile, dental veneers are a simple option. Veneers are thin coverings that are placed over the front (visible) part of the tooth. They look like natural teeth. Veneers can be used to correct a wide range of dental issues, such as:
- teeth that are stained and can’t be whitened by bleaching
- chipped or worn teeth
- crooked or misshapen teeth
- uneven spaces or a large gap between the upper front teeth
Veneers are made of either porcelain or composite resin material. Your dentist will help you choose the material that is best for you. Each type of veneer has its own benefits. Veneers can last for more than a decade, depending on the type of veneer you choose, making them a semipermanent investment that can make you more confident in your smile.
Before you get veneers
- Your teeth and gums must be healthy before you get veneers. Your dentist can treat any disease or decay before your veneers are placed.
- Veneers are not always a good choice for patients who clench or grind their teeth, because the thin veneers may chip or break. If you clench or grind your teeth, your dentist may suggest you wear a plastic dental night guard while sleeping.
- As with all your dental care, discuss all your expectations and treatment options with your dentist. Regular dental visits are a must for keeping your teeth and gums healthy.
Dental Veneer Lifespan
Veneers generally last between 7 and 15 years. After this time, the veneers would need to be replaced.
Dental Veneer Aftercare
Dental veneers do not require any special care. Continue to follow good oral hygiene practices, including brushing, flossing, and rinsing with an antiseptic mouthwash as you normally would.