If you are looking for information about the Complications of tattoo, we suggest you stay with us until the end of this article.
If you are looking for your tattoo removal Dubai, contact us now ( Serenity ).
Tattooing is more popular than in the past and has many fans. Of course, tattoo lovers should know that there are possible side effects. That is why there is a need to check the side effects and it is necessary to take precautions before tattooing. Be aware that this path may be accompanied by difficulties. Before that, think about the Complications of tattoo. In this article, we will tell you about the Complications of tattoo and important points about it, and of course the aftercare.
Get to know the complications of tattoo
Tattoo is associated with penetration of ink in a layer of skin; Therefore, there is always the possibility of infection and other side effects. Get to know these possible side effects:
1. Allergic reactions
Tattoo colors (especially green, red, yellow, and blue colors) may cause skin sensitivity, such as itching in the tattooed area. Such sensitivities can occur even years after tattooing.
2. Skin infections
Skin infections may occur after tattooing. Skin infections and problems such as swelling and inflammation may also be Complications of tattoo. One of the causes of skin infections is that non-sterile water mixes with the tattoo ink, and as a result, it introduces infection and contamination into the body.
The first two weeks after getting a tattoo is the time when the possibility of skin infection will be higher than other times. Its symptoms include the following:
- skin redness
- Itchy skin.
- Skin discharge.
3. Various skin problems
Sometimes, inflammation called granuloma occurs in the tattooed area on the skin. Other skin problems occur in line with tattooing; For example, keloid or hypertrophy is one of the complications that may occur as a result of tattooing.
4. Blood-borne diseases
If the equipment used for tattooing is contaminated with blood infections, it threatens you with risks. What risks? The risk of contracting diseases such as tetanus, H. Oh you. HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and Mersa (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus).
5. Problems during MRI
Tattoos or permanent make-up have more serious side effects. What complications? Having permanent tattoos during my photo shoot. R. MRI may cause swelling or burning in the tattoo area. In some cases, the presence of color and tattoo ink in the skin also distorts the imaging photo.
6. Hiding skin cancer
Another complication of tattoos is hiding the signs of skin cancer or other skin diseases; That is, despite the tattoo, there is a possibility that the symptoms of cancer will not appear in you and you will not notice your disease; For example, the presence of a tattoo may prevent the appearance of moles and reddening of the skin (these are signs of cancer).
Is tattoo ink safe?
These days the inks used for tattooing are safer compared to the past. However, you should know that some ink colors (especially lighter colors) may cause allergies. Another important point about the safety of tattoo ink is its sterility. Non-standard and unsterilized inks are dangerous.
A research was conducted in Denmark in 2010 and showed that there were traces of dangerous substances such as nickel, lead and other carcinogenic elements in some tattoo inks. According to the report of the American Food and Drug Administration (FDA), some tattoo inks contain substances like chemicals found in printer ink or car paint.
Tips to avoid complications of tattoo
- Before you start tattooing, you must be sure about the quality and hygiene of the work. Do not touch the water without care. Tattooing is not uncomplicated and you should know all its possible risks and then make a decision.
- The environment of the place where the tattoo is done is also an important sign. If you see that the atmosphere is dirty and the staff does not take the salon seriously, you should leave and do not get tattooed.
- Razors and needles used for tattooing should be new and clean for each person. Washing hands and disinfecting them is necessary to start tattooing. If you see that the tattoo artist does not pay attention to these points, abandon your decision.
- The tattoo area should be cleaned with disinfectants such as alcohol. Pay attention to this point to stay away from Complications of tattoo.
- It is necessary to cover the new tattoo with a sterile pad or bandage.
Learn tattoo care tips
It takes about 2 weeks for the surface layer of the skin to heal. To reduce the possibility of infection, you should not touch the tattoo. Only in special cases can you touch the tattooed areas. Pay attention to the following points about post-tattoo care:
- Wash the tattooed skin with soap and water and dry gently with a towel.
- Avoid wearing clothes that stick to the body skin in the tattoo area.
- During the day, moisturize and lubricate the tattooed skin with a mild, odorless moisturizing cream.
- In the first weeks after tattooing, avoid exposing your skin to sunlight.
- After tattooing, you should not go to the pool for the first week. Avoid entering the water of the river, the sea, etc., and stay away from the sauna for a while.
- Tattoos should be bandaged only in the first 1 to 2 hours. After removing the bandages, use antibiotic ointment to prevent infection.
- Do not go to the tattooed area for about 2 weeks and if it has scars and crusts, do not touch them (because otherwise, you will see scars and ruin the tattoo design).
in the end
You got acquainted with the Complications of tattoo. Now you know that this work is not very safe and care is needed before and after doing it. Are you planning to get a tattoo? Do you want to do this by accepting the possible risks and complications?