What is slimming with an rf device?
Slimming with rf device The body alone has an amazing power for self-healing. To reduce and remove fats that have accumulated in the body in 20-30 years, it is enough to achieve the desired result in a few sessions with the necessary care. Multipolarization of RF devices has been an important development in RF technology. This RF energy affects both fat cells and skin quality.
Slimming with rf device Best For 2022
What is a local RF slimming device?
The RF device heats the fat cells in the fat tissue layer. This fat connective tissue consists mostly of fat cells and stores energy in the form of lipids. The heat emitted from the RF device causes the release of fatty acids in the lymphatic system, which acts as a filter for the body. When the fatty acids are released, they are compressed and crushed, as a result, the body becomes thinner.
• RF technology can be used simultaneously with the cavitation device or independently. In addition to slimming, the RF device exposes all layers of the skin to heat and delivers energy to different layers of the skin. This heating process during the treatment session causes the contraction of collagen fibers in the skin. This contraction tightens and lifts the skin and makes it look younger.
Due to the increased metabolism of fibroblasts, new collagen and elastin fibers are produced under the surface of the skin.
Slimming with rf device
Durability of slimming method with rf device
The effectiveness of the radio frequency technology method is long-term.
Local slimming treatment areas with rf device
Most people want firm, firm and fresh skin in the face area. Therefore, RF technology can be used for all areas of the body and face. Abdominal skin, thighs and underarms are areas that are favored for RF.
Local arm slimming with RF device
One of the most popular areas for performing RF is the underarm skin. Losing weight has a great impact on the skin of the arm, and its sagging appearance causes dissatisfaction. When the fat cells in the hypodermis layer swell, they put pressure on the dermis layer against the connective tissue and cause cellulite. To treat this condition, it is better to perform cavitation first and then RF on the skin of the arm.
The best local slimming age with rf device
The best feedback of this method is seen in people between 30 and 50 years old.
What skin type is RF local slimming suitable for?
Local slimming with RF can be done for all people with different skin types.
Advantages of localized slimming with RF
• The RF device does not harm the surface of the skin and does not burn it.
• The main difference between this device and other skin lifting methods is its safety.
Side effects of slimming with rf device
• During a local slimming session with RF, a slight heat is felt on the surface of the skin, and this heat disappears as soon as the device is removed. The treated area becomes slightly red due to heat. This redness will disappear after one or two hours.
• People are advised not to expose the desired area to direct sunlight for two days after RF.
Effectiveness of local slimming with rf device
The results of slimming devices are different for different people. A full treatment course with RF includes 6 to 8 sessions. The duration of each session varies according to the desired area and usually lasts 30 minutes. No pain is felt during RF.
• Spending treatment sessions for non-invasive slimming by different devices requires the presence of an expert and trained operator.
Care before local slimming with RF
- Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
- According to the recommended diet, eat fruit and vegetable salad in 2 to 3 servings.
- Dedicate a good amount of time to brisk walking every day.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol at least one week before RF.
- Before the treatment session, do not use any lotions and topical creams for the skin surface of the body.
Care after local slimming with RF
- According to the recommended diet, prepare the special tea and consume it regularly.
- The redness and heat of the skin may remain for 24 hours after the treatment session, and then it will improve.
- Set aside a good amount of time for brisk walking every day.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol for one week after RF
Contraindications for local slimming with rf device
- People who have injected filler (gel or fat) and Botox in the last 6 months.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Those who have a pacemaker.
- In general, people who have metal orthoses or prostheses in their body cannot use the RF device for weight loss because these metals absorb a lot of energy as negative poles and cause burns.
- Heart and cancer patients should avoid RF for weight loss.