Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive skin treatment that combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin. While it is generally considered safe, there are some potential side effects associated with the procedure, including swelling and bruising.
under eye swelling after morpheus8 treatment is not uncommon, as the skin in this area is very delicate and sensitive. The swelling typically occurs because of the microneedling component of the treatment, which can cause inflammation and fluid buildup in the treated area.
To help reduce under-eye swelling following Morpheus8 treatment, you can try the following:
- Apply a cold compress to the affected area for 10-15 minutes at a time, several times a day.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area.
- Sleep with your head elevated on pillows to help reduce swelling.
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out any toxins from your body.
- Follow any aftercare instructions provided by your healthcare provider, including using any prescribed creams or ointments.
If the swelling persists or is accompanied by other symptoms such as severe pain, redness, or fever, it is important to contact your healthcare provider for further evaluation.